I started on the background... by using the blotting technique with Black Soot Distress Oxide and a squirt or two of water on a piece of watercolor paper.
Next I added a small amount of Wild Honey Distress Oxide ink, using the same blotting technique.
I cut out each of the “ghouls” from the Goulish die set.
I blotted the skeleton in Iced Spruce Distress Oxide, the vampire is blotted in Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide and the zombie is blotted in Twisted Citron Distress Oxide.
I cut out “trick or treat” from the Halloween words thinlit set.
I blotted it in Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide.
I blotted a strip of watercolor paper in Black Soot Distress Ink. Using the Ghoulish die set, I cut out several sets of bats.
With the Martha Stewart circle cutter I cut out circles in velum.
Before gluing all my elements together, I wrapped some bronze thread around the bottom of my card layer.
I added a small piece of black paper behind the “trick or treat” and glued everything to the layer.
Using the stamping platform I was able to stamp the sentiment (from the Monsterous stamp set) inside all three cards with ease!
I added some spiderwebs from the Tangled Webs stamp set using London Fog Memento ink.
I absolutely love how these cards turned out! A little bit spooky and a little bit fun... I know my nephews love them!